MassChallenge Texas is the second domestic and sixth international location in MassChallenge’s global network. Launched in 2018, we are accelerating 84 companies from 5 continents, 11 countries, 12 states, and the five major Texas cities. With the support of corporate partners, innovation leaders, and local government, we are delivering on our promise to help Lone Star State startups win.
- Up to $500k in equity free cash grants
- Bespoke mentorship opportunities through mentor teams and office hours programs
- Deep engagement opportunities with the Texas innovation ecosystem
- One-on-one engagement with the MCTX founding partners
- Custom curriculum in the form of workshops, events, and classroom series
Kerry Rupp and Sara T. Brand judged the final round on August 1st.